The regeneration is all about making improvements to make Clapham Park a better place to live for everyone. And it’s not just about brand new homes or existing refurbishments. A new school, a new nursery, better green spaces and modern areas for businesses and shops will also be created.
In March 2018, Lambeth Council gave the go-ahead for this revised planning application, approving more than 2500 new homes to be built, in addition to the 500 already built and 700 refurbished. A new community hub will also be created which will include a community centre and new shops.
- 2500 new homes to be built on completion of the masterplan
- Over 50% of homes delivered are affordable
- Provide a minimum of 4.18 hectares of high quality open public space
- Ensure there are safe streets, pedestrian and cycle routes
- Provide a range of new shops and community facilities